Volunteer Form - UCONN Adult Learning Program
Adult Learning Program
Who We Are
Ways to Help ALP
ALP Board of Directors
Tell a Friend Flyer
Changes to Class Schedule
Writings by ALP Members
Photos of Meetings
Mail-in Registration Form
Special Events Registration
"How To" - Personal Calendar
How to Register
Single Session Classes
Limited Enrollment Classes
Current Program Materials
Directions and Parking
Mail-In Registration Form
Class Evaluation Form
Course Proposal Form
Tell A Friend Flyer
If you are an ALP member who has enjoyed ALP classes and are looking for a way to give back, look at the following opportunities and see where your talents may best serve ALP:
The Ongoing Needs of ALP:
Serve as ALP Webmaster’s Assistant
- Help keep the website current by removing and replacing information and performs general website maintenance.
Serve as ALP-Horn Editor’s Assistant
- Learn the procedures involved in how to produce the ALP Horn Newsletter.
- Participate in course planning, coordination and follow through with presenters.
Event and Membership Support Committee
- Participate in planning ALP’s regular non-Zoom events in normal times. Also, conducts membership outreach.
- Publicizes ALP in various ways as needs are determined by the board of directors.
ALP Class Presentations
- Present a seminar or single session class, or put us in touch with a possible presenter.
Disclaimers, Privacy & Copyright
Invisible Gold 3.916
- 1/26/2023 -