** Latest Course Changes: FSS-07 From Author's Words to Directors Views CANCELLED...... Mussolini Lecture by Borden Painter RESCHEDULED: Nov. 30 @ 9:30am- 12pm and Dec. 14 @ 10am- 12pm ... See "Registration" for Details
WELCOME TO THE UCONN ADULT LEARNING PROGRAM
If you're a retiree interested in keeping your mind stimulated through ongoing education, you're in the right place. It's exactly what we do. If you haven't been here before, just click here to learn about the ALP organization and how you can become a member. It's not hard and it's not expensive!
Call Jenny @ 860-785-5609 or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ALP FALL SOCIAL!!
Tuesday, October 17, 2023
3:00 – 4:30pm
Lounge at Top of Stairs Main Entrance Seabury
“In-Person” Attendance Only – No Charge
To Register, go to "Register / Special Events"
Here's What You Need to Know
· When driving to Seabury, please park in the visitor lot to the right of the main entrance.
· If that lot is full, there is a visitor parking area to the left of the Main Entrance.
· You must enter through the front main lobby.
· You will be directed to the appropriate venue after you have signed the Guest Book.
· Masks at Seabury are now optional.
ALP IS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS
Are you looking for ways to give back to ALP
for the many classes that you have enjoyed?
We are in need of your talents and expertise!
Click here to find ways that you can help! And if you enjoy being a member of ALP, please consider using our Tell a Friend Flyer to invite your friends and acquaintances to join us. We are always eager to welcome new members.